Insurance We Accept
We participate with most but not all major PPO health plans. Please see the section Out-of-Network section below for more information. We also accept an HMO through Providence Medical Associates IPA.
Prior to your appointment, we recommend that you confirm with your insurance carrier that we are an in-network provider with your plan. You can call your insurance and provide them with our NPI# 1710907571 to confirm our participation.
Anthem Blue Cross
Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal
Blue Shield (see below for plan exclusions)
The Mail Handlers
Nippon Life Insurance
HMO through Providence Medical Associates (Axminster)
Sierra Health and Life
Tricare West (Non-Network Provider)
United Health Care
Please see below a list of insurance plans or plan types for which we are an out-of-network provider:
- All Covered California, Affordable Care Act plans also known as Obamacare
- HMO or IPA plans except for Providence Medical Associates IPA (Axminister)
- Anthem Blue Cross of California offers PPO plans independent of the exchanges that "mirror" Covered California plans.
- Blue Shield of California offers PPO plans independent of the exchanges that "mirror" Covered California plans. These plans might be individually purchased or be through an employer. These plans typically start with XED, XEK and XEZ, but you can call your insurance company or go to https://www.blueshieldca.com/fad/home
- Blue Shield Inspire
- Some insurances have "Select PPO Plans". These plans limit the number of providers they allow to be in-network. If your card has the word "Select" contact your insurance to check if we are in-network.
- Aetna Select Plans
- Small Business PPO Full (Including Covered California)
- Individual and Family PPO Plan (Including Covered California)
If you are uninsured, or we are out-of-network, please call our office to obtain our cash prices.