We want to make your experience seamless, so we put all necessary patient information in one place. See you soon!
Insurance We Accept
We participate with most major PPO health plans and HMO through Providence Medical Associates IPA. Prior to your appointment, we recommend that you confirm with your insurance carrier that we are an in-network provider with your plan. You can call your insurance and provide them with our NPI# 1710907571 to confirm our participation.AARP Advantage • Aetna • Alignment • Anthem Blue Cross • Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal • Blue Shield (see below for plan exclusions) • Cigna • Employeer Sponsored • GEHA • Golden Rule • GWH-Cigna • Health Net • HMO through Providence Medical Associates (Axminster) • Humana • ILWU • The Mail Handlers • Medicare • Meritain Health • Multiplan • Nippon Life Insurance • Oscar • PHCS Network • Prudent Buyer • Railroad Medicare • Sierra Health and Life • Tricare West (Non-Network Provider) • UCSHIP PPO-CA • UMR • Unicare • United Health Care •
Please see below a list of insurance plans or plan types for which we are an out-of-network provider:
- All Covered California, Affordable Care Act plans also known as Obamacare
- HMO or IPA plans except for Providence Medical Associates IPA (Axminister)
- Anthem Blue Cross of California offers plans independent of the exchanges that "mirror" Covered California plans.
- Blue Shield of California offers plans independent of the exchanges that "mirror" Covered California plans. These plans might be individually purchased or be through an employer. These plans typically start with XED, XEK and XEZ, but you can call your insurance company or go to https://www.blueshieldca.com/fad/home
- Blue Shield Inspire
- Small Business PPO Full (Including Covered California)
- Individual and Family PPO Plan (Including Covered California)
If you are uninsured, or we are out-of-network, please call our office to obtain our cash prices.
If you have any questions regarding your billing, please call (626) 463-1047